- The popular handbook to estate planning, now updated for 2018. Since its first publication in 2002, New Rules for Estate, Retirement, and Tax Planning has sold more than 40,000 copies, providing a solid, accessible introduction to estate planning for any age or income bracket. Now in its sixth edition, Estate, Retirement, and Tax Planning continues this tradition, covering such topics as.
- JK Lasser's New Rules for Estate, Retirement, and Tax Planning, 6th Edition. ISBN: 978-1-119-55913-9 February 2019 352 Pages.
Have a tax expert respond to your question online. Tax Returns Filing. JK Lasser’s New Rules for Estate, Retirement, and Tax Planning, 6th. Jk Lasser S New Rules For Estate Retirement And Tax Planning written by Stewart H. Welch, III and has been published by John Wiley & Sons this book supported file pdf, txt, epub, kindle and other format this book has been release on 2019-02-12 with Business & Economics categories. The popular handbook to estate planning, now updated for 2018.The tax facts and strategies that every small business owner needs to know
Owning a small business is a big responsibility. While all small business owners seek to improve their bottom line, few realize all the ways that both current and new tax laws can help them do so. With J.K. Lasser?s Small Business Taxes 2012, you?ll quickly discover how. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, this reliable resource offers a complete overview of small business tax planning and provides you with the information needed to make tax-smart decisions throughout the year.
Focusing on strategies that help you use deductions and tax credits effectively, shield business income, and maximize other aspects of small business taxes, this practical guide will show you how your actions in business today can affect your bottom line from a tax perspective tomorrow.
- Includes detailed coverage of the newest tax laws and IRS rules
- Reveals strategies that can help you run a tax-smart business all year long
- Contains comprehensive information on each deductible expense, including dollar limits and record-keeping requirements
- Offers clear instructions on where to report income and claim deductions on your tax forms
- Includes a free online supplement at JKLasser.com, which contains up-to-the-minute tax law changes
- Other titles by Barbara Weltman: J.K. Lasser?s 1001 Deductions & Tax Breaks 2012
Making the right tax moves can make your business better. Let J.K. Lasser?s Small Business Taxes 2012 show you how, with strategies and advice that will help you understand and plan for both today?s and tomorrow?s tax laws.
Download Product Flyer
J.k. Lasser 2021
J.k. Lasser Monthly Tax LetterThe latest entry in America's #1 all-time, best-selling tax guide
J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2022: For Preparing Your 2021 Tax Return delivers hands-on and practical advice for everyday taxpayers getting ready to file their 2021 taxes. On top of info about the latest changes to the 2021 tax code, you'll get worksheets and forms you can use to file your taxes. You'll also find the most current advice on how to maximize your deductions and credits and keep as much money in your pocket—and out of Uncle Sam's—as possible.
In the newest edition of this celebrated series, you'll find:
- Special features on how to interpret recent IRS rulings and Tax Court decisions
- Pointers for how to file properly and optimum tax planning strategies to help you save money
- New information about the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) and the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (CAA)
Trusted by Americans across the country for over seventy-five years, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2022 is perfect for anyone looking for the latest and most up-to-date personal tax info before they file their personal taxes.