The popular handbook to estate planning, now updated for 2018
Lasser's 1001 Deductions and Tax Breaks 2015 is the guide you've been searching for, with clear, concise, practical instruction on paying what you owe, and not a cent more. Show and hide more Table of contents Product information. Lasser's Small Business Taxes is designed to help business owners make sense of their taxes and file correctly, on time, without over- or under-paying. Maximize your bottom line with a complete listing of all available business expense deductions, small business tax planning strategies, and the most up-to-date tax laws and requirements.
Since its first publication in 2002, New Rules for Estate, Retirement, and Tax Planning has sold more than 40,000 copies, providing a solid, accessible introduction to estate planning for any age or income bracket. Now in its sixth edition, Estate, Retirement, and Tax Planning continues this tradition, covering such topics as trusts, donations, life insurance, and wills in easy-to-understand language that offers valuable insights and solid strategies to help you preserve your wealth and plan your estate so that your assets go where you want with a minimum of taxes and government interference. This comprehensive guide answers such common questions as: How much do I need to retire comfortably? How do I protect my children’s inheritance? How do I ensure planned donations are made after I’m gone? And many more.
The Sixth Edition is also fully updated to reflect changes following the 2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, so that you can learn how new regulations could impact your inheritance and trusts. Other notable features include advice on working with elderly parents and introducing financial planning to children and teenagers, in addition to a list of professional advisers and a glossary of estate planning terms.
- Understand estate planning and obtain solid strategies for growing your wealth
- Explore asset protection and succession planning strategies
- Discover how recent updates to the tax code could affect you and your heirs
- Stay informed of any relevant law changes with an author-managed web site
Estate, Retirement, and Tax Planning contains a wealth of valuable information for any adult who needs help planning their financial future, from the established professional heading toward retirement, to the young adult looking to understand the basics. Wherever you are in your journey, use Estate, Retirement, and Tax Planning to ensure your legacy is protected.
Prepare your 2020 taxes like a pro
J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2021 For Preparing Your 2020 Tax Return delivers a comprehensive and reliable guide to preparing your own 2020 taxes. Trusted by taxpayers for over seventy-five years, the latest entry in this series comes complete with worksheets and sample forms, as well as the advice that will ensure you get the biggest possible refund.
Readers of this #1 all-time, best-selling tax guide will benefit from:
- Hundreds of examples of how newly updated tax laws apply to individual taxpayers
- Special features inserted throughout the text that highlight important concepts like new tax laws, IRS rulings, court decisions, and tax filing tips
- Sage advice on maximizing deductions and credits, sheltering income from tax, and minimizing what you owe
- Crucial information on the SECURE Act and the CARES Act
Perfect for any personal taxpayer, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2021 also belongs on the bookshelves of anyone responsible for preparing personal tax returns for others.
From the Back Cover
The Most Trusted Name in Tax
For over 75 years, more than 39 million Americans have trusted J.K. Lasser to help them save money at tax time
J.K. Lasser can save you MORE money!
Visi t www.jklasser.com today for:
J.K. Lasser Monthly Tax Letter
- 365-day-a-year tax news, advice, and guidance
- Ask J.K. Lasser! Get YOUR tax question answered!
- Free tax supplement
Easy-to-Use Format Explains Complex Tax Laws
- FILING TIPS and FILING INSTRUCTIONS help you prepare your 2020 return
- PLANNING REMINDERS highlight year-end tax strategies for 2020 and planning opportunities for 2021 and later years
- CAUTIONS point out potential pitfalls to avoid and areas where you might expect IRS opposition
- LAW ALERTS indicate recent changes in the tax law and pending legislation before Congress
- COURT DECISIONS highlight key rulings from the Tax Court and other federal courts
- IRS ALERTS highlight key rulings and announcements from the IRS
About the Author
J.k. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2021 Pdf
J.K. Lasser Institute has been the premier publisher of consumer tax guides since 1939, when Jacob Kay Lasser first published Your Income Tax. Since then, the guide has been published continuously for over seventy years and read by over 39,000,000 people. The J.K. Lasser Institute also publishes personal finance books such as Small Business Taxes and 1001 Deductions and Tax Breaks. J.K. Lasser Institute spokespeople are regularly sought after as media tax experts. They regularly appear on such broadcast programs as CNBC, CNN, and Bloomberg TV. They are also often featured in numerous periodicals, including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Self Magazine, The New York Times, Newsweek and Reader's Digest.