View NATS1570 B - Homework 05.pdf from NATS 1570 at York University. The sidereal month is 27.32 days long. The lunar month is 29.53 days long. Epidemic Hijacking Natural Disasters Recession Famine Kidnapping Political Crisis Robbery 1. Natural Disasters Affect Economy Last month's earthquake and storms caused significant damage to roads, bridges, and homes. The cost of repairs is putting a huge strain on the national economy. Share, download and print free sheet music with the world's largest community of sheet music creators, composers, performers, music teachers, students, beginners, artists, and other musicians with over 1,500,000 digital sheet music to play, practice, learn and enjoy.
Are you an aspirant for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture but worried about which type of questions are asked in the aptitude section and how to answer them?
Well, no need to worry! This post shall guide you through important NATA aptitude questions with solutions PDF to help you crack the exam easily on the first attempt.
So, why late! Download the PDF by clicking on the link below and start preparing for the upcoming exam.
Table of Contents
Which Topics are Included in NATA Aptitude Syllabus?
One Minute After Sunrise PDF Free Download Adobe Reader For Windows 10
The aptitude test measures your observational skills, visual perception and aesthetic sensitivity tests, logical reasoning, and critical thinking ability.
Hence, it is important to be aware of theimportant topics for NATA that need to be prepared for better results.
|Diagrammatic Reasoning||Tests the ability of logical reasoning, using diagrams and scenarios|
|Numerical Reasoning||Tests mathematical ability through simple problems|
|Verbal Reasoning||Assesses the ability to assess verbal logic|
|Inductive Reasoning||Tests the ability to see patterns and analyze given data|
|Situational Judgment||Tests problem-solving ability|
|Logical Reasoning||Tests ability to recognize patterns, sequences, or relationships between shapes and imagery|
|Abstract Reasoning||Will assess general knowledge and ability to utilize knowledge in new situations.|
Topic-wise NATA General Aptitude Questions with Answers PDF
To help you understand the type of questions asked in the NATA Entrance Exam, we have provided some sample questions with answers here.
You can download the PDF by clicking on the direct links provided below and start practising from today itself for better results.
NATA Aptitude Questions for Mathematical Reasoning
Questions under the Maths section are mainly based on the 12th-grade syllabus. Mathematical Reasoning questions include statements with logical operations like and, or, if, and only if.
Firstly, you need to analyze the scenario and then answer the given questions.
- It would help if you solved questions from the CBSE Textbooks for better preparation.
- Ensure you refer to the best reparation books for NATA that cover the entire syllabus with detailed explanations.
- Practice is the only way to clear this section with full marks.
- Solve as many questions as possible from previous year papers to improve your time management skills and speed.
Important NATA Aptitude Questions
Here are few sample questions asked in the previous year's NATA Exam. Practice them and enhance your preparation for the upcoming exam.
1) Find the area of the figure given below if the triangles given are equilateral?
2) A’ starts his walk-in north and turns left; similarly, `B’ starts his walk from the same point in the east direction and then turns right, goes straight, and then turns left. A & B faces are?
One Minute After Sunrise PDF Free Download And Install
A. In the same direction
B. In the opposite direction
C. Perpendicular to each other
D. None of above
3) In a certain code language, COMPUTER is written as RFUVQNPC. How will MEDICINE be written in that code language?
4) Which city is known as PINK CITY?
5) Which of the following does not form a part of Reinforced Cement Concrete?
One Minute After Sunrise PDF Free Download 64 Bit
Read More: Short Tricks to enhance your last-minute NATA preparation.
6) If South East becomes North, North East becomes West, and so on. What will West become?
A. North East
B. North West
C. South East
D. South West
7) One morning after sunrise, Suresh was standing facing a pole. The shadow of the pole fell exactly to his right. To which direction was he facing?
D. Data is insufficient
8) The sum of the Ages of the family members is 70, the father is 30 years old, and there are five members in the family. Find the age of the youngest member of the family? Each member of the family is five years younger than the other.
9) A man's speed with the current is 15 km/hr, and the current speed is 2.5 km/hr. The man's speed against the current is
A. 8.5 km/hr
B. 9 km/hr
C. 10 km/hr
D. 12.5 km/hr
10) Which of the following film was directed by SatyajitRay?
11) Which of the following famous Indian leaders coined the slogan 'Jai Jawan Jai Kisan.'
A) Mahatma Gandhi
B) Pt Jawaharlal Nehru
C) Lal Bahadur Shastri
D) Sardar Vallabai Patel
12) Which among the following planets of our Solar system is the biggest?
13) In a college of 300 students, every student reads 60 students read five newspapers and every newspaper. The no. of the newspaper is
A) At least 30
B) At most, 20
C) Exactly 25
D) None of these
14) Concerning a universal set, the inclusion of a subset in another is a relation, which is
A) Symmetric only
B) Equivalence relation
C) Reflexive only
D) None of these
Q15). Which of the following would lead to lowering your carbon footprint?
A) Purchase of NIKE T-shirt
B) Frequent use of cars
C) Purchase of locally grown vegetables
D) Purchase of refrigerated vegetables