ℹ️ Download Smith Corona NA1HH Manuals (Total Manuals: 1) for free in PDF. Find more compatible user manuals for NA1HH Typewriter device. Coronavirus A book for children by Elizabeth Jenner, Kate Wilson & Nia Roberts Consultant: Professor Graham Medley Professor of Infectious Disease Modelling.
Using COWIN Portal
- Visit the official portal of Co-Win Website Link.
- Click on the “Register/Sign-in” option.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Get OTP”.
- Then enter the 6 digit one-time password (OTP) sent to your mobile and click the “Verify & Proceed” button.
- Now click on the “Vaccination Certificate” tab under your name.
- Then click on the “Download” button to get a soft copy of your vaccination certificate.
Download Via Apps:
Using Aarogya Setu App:
- Visit the Google Play Store to install the Aarogya Setu App: Link to Install App from Play Store. Or you can download if by scanning the QR code on the Arogya Sethu website Link to Website. Or you may also download it from the Apple Store, if you are an IPhone user Link to Apple Store.
- Open the app.
- Turn on Bluetooth and Location.
- Ensure that location sharing is set to ‘Always’.
- Sign-in to the app using your mobile number or Click on the “Register Now” button if you are a new user.
- Allow access to Bluetooth and Location.
- Enter Mobile number and click on the “Submit” button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile and click on the “Submit” button.
- Fill in your personal details like name, gender, age and profession.
- Then confirm submission by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Now click on the “CoWin” tab at the top right corner.
- Click on the “Vaccination Certificate” option and enter your 13-digit beneficiary reference ID.
- Click on the “Get Certificate” button to download your vaccination certificate.
Download Using Digilocker App:
- Visit the Google Play Store to download the Digilocker app: Link to Download Application Or, in case you are an IPhone user, download it from the Apple store Link to Download for IPhone Users
- Sign-in using Mobile number/ Aadhar/ Username, Pin and OTP.
- Or Register by clicking on the “Create Account” button if you are a new user.
- Provide some personal details like Name, DOB, Gender, Security pin, Address, Mobile number, Email-id and Aadhar number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Then, go to the “Health” section.
- Click on “The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare”.
- Select the “Vaccine Certificate” option.
- Enter your 13-digit beneficiary reference ID.
- Check the consent box and click on “Get Document” to download the vaccine certificate.
Download Using Umang App:
- Download the Umang app from Google Play Store using this link: Link to Download Umang App Or you may also download it on to you IPhone, from the Apple Store using this link: Link to Download from Apple Store.
- Log in using Mobile number and MPIN/ OTP or through Facebook/ Google accounts.
- If you are a new user, you may click on the “Register” button instead.
- Provide your mobile number and click on the “I agree” check box after reading the Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Then click on the “Register” button.
- Enter the 6 digit numeric OTP sent to your mobile and click on “Next”
- Scroll down to find and click on the “CoWIN” icon in the “What's New” section.
- Then click on “Download Vaccination Certificate”.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Submit”.
- Then enter the OTP sent to your mobile and click “Verify OTP”.
- Your beneficiaries list will appear.
- Confirm the beneficiary’s name in the tab and download the vaccine certificate from there.
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Phone Number: +91-11-23978046
Toll Free: 1075
Email ID : [email protected]
State Wise Covid Facilities list: PDF Link
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Website: Link to Homepage
Website: Link for Covid Update
Help Line for All the States and UT’s Help Line PDF Link
You must have received the required number of doses of the Covid-19 vaccination, in order to be able to download the Final certificate. However, you can download a Provisional Certificate after getting the first dose.
Fees is not required.
The Corona Vaccination certificate is valid for lifetime.
Documents to Use
The certificate can be downloaded post vaccination, on the day of the vaccination itself.
Advertise On This Page
- The Vaccination Centre is responsible for generating your certificate and for providing a printed copy (post vaccination) on the day of vaccination itself.
- Please do insist on receiving the certificate at the Centre.
- For Private Hospitals, the charges for providing a printed copy of the certificate are included in the service charge for vaccination.
For instructions on how to use the Aarogya Setu app, please click on the following Instructions Link
To know more about downloading the Corona Vaccine Certificate from CoWin portal, click on the below Vaccination Certificate FAQ Link
You may need to divulge the following information in order to download the Corona Vaccination Certificate:
- Date of Birth
- Security pin
- Mobile number
- Aadhar number/ Driving License/ PAN card/ Passport/ Pension Passbook/ NPR Smart Card/ Voter ID Card (EPIC)
- 13 digit reference id
Need for the Document
Vaccination certificate is a verifiable proof of vaccination that you can use to establish that you have been vaccinated in cases where any such requirement is specified.
Information which might help
- You cannot download COVID vaccine certificate without a mobile number. You will need a mobile number to log-in to the CoWIN website, Aarogya Setu app, Umang app, and Digilocker app.
- The Digilocker app and Aarogya Setu app require a beneficiary ID or reference number to download the certificate.
- To download the COVID vaccine certificate without beneficiary ID or reference number, you can use the Umang app or the CoWIN portal.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
You may be required to possess a vaccination certificate in order to be allowed to travel internationally.