UNIT 6 GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT Chapter 17 The Beginning of the Life Cycle Test Taking 220 Real World Connection 222 Lesson 1 Note Taking 223 Academic Integration: English 225 Lesson 2 Note Taking 226 Academic Integration: Mathematics 228 Lesson 3 Note Taking 229 Academic Integration: English 231 Chapter 18 The Life Cycle Continues Test Taking 233. 11 CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN SEXUALITY Sexuality is an essential and integral part of all stages of human life, yet the topic is still taboo in almost every country. Talking openly about sexuality is crucial for understanding sex.
Growth is a fundamental desire of all human beings. It is the root of everything that gives us the feeling of accomplishment, satisfaction, meaning and progress. Yet, sometimes, people stop growing. If you have reached a point in your life in which you are no longer growing personally or professionally, I suggest you evaluate The Laws of Lifetime Growth as developed by Dan Sullivan, the Founder and President of Strategic Coach® (www.strategiccoach.com):
- Always make your future bigger than your past. Realize a vision of a bigger future.
- Always make your learning greater than your experience. Learning transforms your life into a school that teaches you how to keep growing.
- Always make your contribution bigger than your reward. When you make contributions for their own sake, you will grow.
- Always make your performance greater than your applause. By focusing on your performance, not the applause, you will find ways to grow and improve.
- Always make your gratitude greater than your success. Being grateful keeps you open to receive more resources, assistance and cooperation which in turn contributes to greater success.
- Always make your enjoyment greater than your efforts. Approaching life with a sense of play will bring you energy and creativity to whatever you do.
- Always make your cooperation greater than your status. Cooperation with others opens up unlimited possibilities for growth, both for you and for them.
- Always make your confidence greater than your comfort. Growth requires that you sometimes leave the realm of comfort and stretch yourself in new ways to increase your confidence.
- Always make your purpose greater than your money. Financial success as an end impedes growth. A great purpose, on the other hand, will keep you growing and striving throughout your lifetime.
- Always make your questions greater than your answers. Great questions will keep you growing because your mind can’t ignore them.
The Laws Of Lifetime Growth Summary
The Laws Of Lifetime Growth Pdf Free Download Pdf
Which of The Laws of Lifetime Growth® law do you see as most important?