Principles and practice of management lm prasad pdf, principles and practice of management l.m. Prasad free download, principles and practice of management lecture notes, principles & practice of logistics management mcq, lm prasad principles and practice of management sultan chand & sons, l m prasad principles and practice of management pdf. Project Management in Practice 5th Edition Pdf delivers smooth coverage with an applied approach, concentrating on all the project management essentials. This brief, hands-on text is ideal for a one-semester project management course. This popular textbook is systematized around the project management life cycle. Management Textbook Pdf. Management as a discipline fulfills the science criterion. The application of these principles helps any practicing manager to achieve the desired goals. Management is a dynamic subject in that it has heavily from economic, psychology, sociology, mathematics and engineering. Management is multi disciplinary in nature.students. This eBook notes for Principles of management will help you in your studies for your engineering semester examination and assist you in getting good marks.
The following topics are covered in these notes & eBook of Principles of management (POM):
Management Theory And Practice
Management Theory Pdf
- UNIT I OVERVIEW OF MANAGEMENT - Organization, Management, Role of managers, Evolution of Management thought, Organization and the environmental factors, Managing globally, Strategies for International Business.
- UNIT II PLANNING - Nature and Purpose planning, Planning process, Types of plans, Objectives, Managing by objective (MBO) Strategies, Types of strategies, Policies, Decision Making, Types of decision, Decision Making Process - Rational Decision Making Process, Decision Making under different conditions.
- UNIT III ORGANIZING - Nature and purpose of organizing, Organization structure, Formal and informal groups / organization, Line and Staff authority, Departmentalization, Span of Control, Centralization and Decentralization, Delegation of authority, Staffing, Selection and Recruitment, Orientation Career Development, Career stages, Training, Performance Appraisal.
- UNIT IV DIRECTING - Creativity and Innovation, Motivation and Satisfaction, Motivation Theories Leadership, Leadership theories, Communication, Hurdles to effective communication, Organization Culture, Elements and types of culture, Managing cultural diversity.
- UNIT V CONTROLLING - Process of controlling, Types of control, Budgetary and non-budgetary control techniques, Managing Productivity, Cost Control, Purchase Control, Maintenance Control, Quality Control, Planning operations.